You asked, Bill answered! Check out Bill's responses to your six burning questions on Six Questions.
- In what scenario would you recommend an entrepreneur to drop out of college? -Jeremy C.
- Some businesses, like Twitter, depend on lots of users to work. How do you tell at the start if they're good business? -Frances Y.
- What's your advice for founders and their families, to navigate the emotional roller-coaster of entrepreneurship's risks? -Lian C.
- What are the common mistakes entrepreneurs make when pitching their ideas to investors? -Eric C.
- Entrepreneurs are always working. What are your weekend habits and why do you suggest we step away from work to relax? -Theodora K.
- Developers start with a 'Hello world!' program when they want to learn a language. What would a 'Hello world!' startup look like? -Sujoy C.